Land Development / Subdivision Plans
Staff's Prior Land Development / Subdivision Projects
- Yasmine’s Gardens – A mix-use developemnt in Iraq by a Private Developer and the government of Iraq. The project included Condominiums, Schools, Retail, and other Commercial buildings.
- Palace Pass – A mix-use projet in southern Utah by a Private Developer – The project is a Themed Community, including RV Park, Service Stations, Hotel Sites, Restaurant Sites, Independent Living Facilities and Residential lots.
- Marion Estates – A multi-lot manufactured home development by a Private Developer. The project includes a Club house and about 80 manufactured homes lots.
- West Charleston Office Building – A remodeled office building by a Private Developer – The project included upgrading an existing medical facility to a multi-tenant office building.
- Manhattan Condominiums Phases I, II, and IV – A condominium project by Gemstone Development – The project included several condominium buildings (units) and Club House.
- Rhodes Ranch Recreation Center Water Park – Home Owners Association Water Park at Rhodes Ranch in southern Nevada – The project is the largest residential community amenity of its kind in Nevada. The project included a water amusement park complete with several pools, slides, and games.
- Arroyo Grande Subterranean Drainage System – Arroyo Grande & Bluffs Drive for the City of Henderson, Nevada – Drainage system designed to capture natural springs runoff and redirect outfall away from the public street.
- Eastern Avenue Lofts – Residential development by Interurban Lofts – A 72 residential lots development in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Stewart Avenue Lofts – Residential development by Interurban Lofts – A 34 residential lots development in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Granite Crest – A condominium project by Pageantry Homes in Clark County, Nevada.
- The Resort at Coronado Ranch
- Las Vegas Park Paseo Condominiums
- Rhodes Ranch Recreation Center
- Wyndham Grand Desert – Vacation and Timeshares
- Senaca Falls
- Sunset Pass
- Tri Ana
- San Niccolo
- San Sevino
- Whitehorse Estates
- Desert Canyon
- Tenaya Quail Professional Office Complex
- The Fairway
- Southern Highlands
- Budget Suites
- Art District Bar
- Flamingo Hotel GO Pool
- Water Bottling Company Meade Fire and Water Line
- Durango Oquendo Commercial Feasibility Study
- Live Work Community Reduced Parking Space Analysis
- LIDA Country Estates Feasibility Study
- Manhattan Condominiums West Feasibility Study
- Granite Crest Condominiums
- Tenaya Quail
- Hollywood Manor- Erosion Study
- Redwood & Warm Springs Commercial Feasibility Study
- Riberio Properties Gaming Radius Map
Staff's Prior Transportation Experience
- Arroyo Grande Subterranean Drainage System
Traffic Impact Analysis
- Craig Road – 2 mile section of Craig Road between Decatur Boulevard and Commerce Street
- Washington Avenue – 1 mile section of Washington Avenue between Martin Luther King Boulevard and C Street
- South Maryland Plaza
- Alexander & Losee Road Towing Yard
- Judson & Lamont Commercial
- Cal Bowling Supply
- Silverado Ranch Bank West